- Claim bonus up to €300
- The more you bet during the week, the more you get in Weekend Booster on Friday
Videoslots will take into account how many bets you placed over the workdays, as well as, the RTP of the games involved. After some calculations, the casino will add the Weekend Booster Bonus to your balance. This can be a minimum of €0.50 and can go up to €300. Best of all, this money does not come with a wagering requirement and you can do with it what you wish. The payment is issued every Friday.
Clash of Spins
- You compete against other players to win different types of rewards
Clash of Spins is what Videoslots call the slots tournaments. These take place on different games and you can choose which to participate in. If you find a game that you like, simply join the tournament and start spinning the reels. There are multiple tournaments going on at any point, with dozens more planned in advance. You can see ongoing and upcoming events on the Clash of Spins page. The rewards differ, but most commonly they take the form of free spins given out proportionally to your performance. Moreover, the winnings from a Clash of Spins are completely free of wagering.
The Wheel of Jackpots
- Win one of the jackpots: Mega Jackpot, Major Jackpot, Mini Jackpot
- Win spins in the Wheel of Jackpots by completing achievments
- Requeries at least one deposit
The Wheel of Jackpots is another excellent feature of Videoslots Casino. There are three different jackpot types – Mini Jackpot, Major Jackpot, and Mega Jackpot. All three have different values, with the Mini having the lowest and the Mega – the largest. To gain a reward, you need to win a spin on the Wheel of Jackpots. Playing The Wheel of Jackpots is only accessible to players who have received Wheel of Jackpots reward, earned by completing achievements at Videoslots Casino.
Those with an active bonus cannot participate in The Wheel of Jackpots. Only one player can win a jackpot at the same time. The winnings from The Wheel of Jackpots are free from wagering requirements and can be withdrawn at any time. To participate you will need to have topped up your balance at least once. The reward you receive will be 80% of the face value, with the remaining 20% sent back in the prize pool.
General Bonus Terms
Most promotions come with exclusive terms and conditions, such as a wagering requirement, however, these rarely cover all possible points. To fill in the gaps, we need to take a look at the General Bonus Terms. These will apply in all situations where a bonus is involved unless stated otherwise.
First and foremost, the bonuses offered by Videoslots are complementary, given at the leisure of the casino. Certain bonuses are tied to a wagering requirement and cannot be withdrawn until it is met. Requesting a withdrawal will void any active bonus and the winnings resulting from https://casinosreview.ca/mobile it.
For the purposes of the wagering requirement, there are limitations that you have to follow. For instance, your maximum bet will be limited to 20% of the bonus value of €20, whichever is lower. Luckily, Videoslots will notify you when you try to increase the size of your past the allowed maximum. If you ignore it, then your bonus will be lost.
Furthermore, different games will contribute differently to the wagering requirement. The exceptions are progressive jackpots, which are excluded. As for the contributions of slots, these will be determined by the title’s RTP value. The base value is 96%, where bets are counted for 100% of their value. However, if the game has an RTP value of 95%, then the contribution will be 125% of the bet. By the same token, games with an RTP of 97% will only count 75% of the bet value. For every 0.01% of RTP below 96%, the bet contribution increases by 0.25% up to a maximum of 175% the bet value.